How to Transfer an iPhone Calendar to Outlookby Randall Blackburn
To transfer your iPhone calendar to Outlook, configure the iPhone to synchronize with your Outlook client using iTunes or iCloud. Once you set up syncing with iCloud, the iPhone automatically transfers your iPhone calendar to your Outlook calendar over the air. You can also use iTunes to perform a transfer of your iPhone calendar data to Outlook. In iTunes, you can select all calendars or specific calendars to sync between Outlook and the iPhone. You don’t need to sync mail and contacts at the same time when you use iTunes. You can sync only calendars.
Connect the iPhone to the computer using the iPhone USB cable. ITunes launches on the computer. If iTunes doesn't automatically launch, start the program.
Click “Devices” and then click the name of the iPhone.
Click the “Info” tab to open the Info screen.
Click the check box in front of “Sync Calendars With” in the Calendars section of the Info page.
Click the ”Sync Calendars With” drop-down box, and then click the “Outlook” option to set up syncing with Outlook.
Click “All Calendars” to sync all of your calendars, or click the “Select Calendars” option, and then click each calendar to transfer.
Download and install iCloud Control Panel (link in Resources) if you don't already have it. Launch the iCloud Control Panel on the computer.
Check the check box in front of the “Mail, Contacts, Calendars & Tasks” option.
Click “Apply” to have iCloud automatically sync the iPhone with your Outlook calendar, contacts, email and tasks.
- check To select multiple calendars, press the “Ctrl” key and click the desired calendars.
- check If you use iCloud, you'll need to sync your email and contacts along with your calendar data.
- close Outlook Notes don't automatically sync with the iPhone in iTunes or iCloud, though you can manually configure iTunes to sync Outlook Notes.
- close Information in this article applies to the iPhone 5 running iOS 6.0 and Microsoft Outlook 2013. Instructions may vary slightly or significantly for other versions of Outlook or iOS.
- photo_camera Photodisc/Photodisc/Getty Images