How to Get PayPal Unlimitedby Sarah Davis
Becoming verified is the only way to be able to send an unlimited number of PayPal payments from your account. Verification occurs when your bank account is confirmed and linked to your PayPal account. After verification, you will be able to make an unlimited number of payments from PayPal through your bank account. You can also make unlimited transfers between your PayPal account and your bank account. Once you are verified, new features will become available that are not available to limited PayPal accounts.
Log in to your PayPal account by typing in the correct user name and password in the appropriate boxes. Use your mouse to click the "Log in" button. If the process is successful, you will be directed to your account overview page.
Move the cursor to the "Profile" link under the "My Account" tab and rest the cursor on the link. A menu will pop up..
Click on the second link from the top of the pop-up menu; it reads “Add or Edit Bank Account." This will take you to a new page that will ask for your bank account information. Enter the required information and click on the "Continue" button to verify your account.
- check It usually takes two to four days for PayPal to confirm your bank account.
- check The page that asks for your bank account information is a secured page. Your bank account information will not be exposed to anyone due to PayPal’s security and fraud prevention systems.
- check Another way to get verified is to get approved for the PayPal Extras MasterCard or PayPal Smart Connect.
- link PayPal: Verification
- photo_camera computer image by martini from Fotolia.com