Logging In to Yahoo Mail Using Facebookby Brandy Alexander ; Updated September 18, 2017
Yahoo Mail provides a way for you to check your email while using Facebook. This gives you the convenience of not having to leave the social media site. Using Yahoo Mail’s official Facebook page, use the provided “App” feature to access your mail. You just need to be logged in to Facebook to take advantage of it.
- Launch Facebook and log in to your account.
- Type “Yahoo Mail” in the search box and then press “Enter” to display the “Yahoo Mail” page. If you do not see this page, click the “Pages” option under the search box so that the Yahoo Mail page appears at the top of the list.
- Click the “Use App” button enclosed in the Yahoo Mail page box, and then click the “Sign In” box to access the “Yahoo Login” page. Alternately, click the "Yahoo Mail" page name, and then click the "Use App" button to access this feature directly on Yahoo's page.
- Click your email address if it displays on the page. Alternately, click the “Add Account” button to specify the Yahoo email account you want to access.
- Enter your login details when prompted and then click the “Sign In” button to view your email account as normal.
- photo_camera BananaStock/BananaStock/Getty Images