How to Edit a Picture in Excelby Contributing WriterUpdated July 21, 2017
Microsoft Excel 2007 is a spreadsheet and database program. A spreadsheet can contain many utilities to help a viewer decipher data. Charts, graphs, shapes, pictures can all be embedded in a worksheet. Modifying and editing a picture within a worksheet is one of the resources Microsoft Office offers Excel users to keep your data up to date.
Right-click on the "Start" button in the bottom-left corner of the Windows desktop.
Select “All Programs” and then select “Microsoft Office.”
Scroll down to the bottom of the Microsoft Office programs choices and select “Microsoft Office Tools.”
Scroll down in the tool selection category and select “Microsoft Office Picture Manager.”
Click “Pictures” in the pane on the left side of Microsoft Office Picture Manager.
Select the picture that is in the Excel spreadsheet.
Click “Edit Pictures” in the tool bar of the picture manager and an “Edit Pictures” pane will open.
Edit pictures by selecting “Color,” “Crop,” “Resize,” “Compress” or “Auto Correct.”
You can also open the picture inside the Excel spreadsheet. Select the picture by clicking on it and the “Picture Tools” toolbar will open for editing.
- You can also open the picture inside the Excel spreadsheet. Select the picture by clicking on it and the "Picture Tools" toolbar will open for editing.
- “Master Visually Microsoft Office Excel 2007"; Elaine Marmel; 2008.
- “Teach Yourself Visually Microsoft Office Excel 2007;" Nancy Muir; 2007.
- Microsoft: Edit Pictures to Create the Perfect Image
- shapes image by tamdesigns from Fotolia.com