How to Download Ringtones to LG Mobile Phonesby Kayla Lowe
LG is one of the leading manufacturers in mobile phones and communications devices. Most every cell phone company offers LG cell phones for purchase and cellular plans. LG phone owners who want to download ringtones have many options that are fast and easy. Numerous ringtone download websites allow users to download ringtones. You can easily download ringtones to LG mobile phones by texting a ringtone download link to your cell phone.
Navigate to a website that offers cell phone ringtone downloads and locate the ringtone you want to download to your LG mobile phone. Browse the categories by artist or music genre or input the name of a specific song into the search bar.
Select a ringtone to download and click “Send” or “Buy” (some websites offer free ringtones, others charge a fee). Input your cell phone number into the corresponding text box to have the ringtone texted to your LG phone.
Open the text message on your LG phone when you receive it and click on the download link to download the ringtone to your phone.
- Customize your ringtone before sending it to your LG phone (if the option is offered).
- Beware of scams when searching for ringtone downloads online.
- Text message fees might apply, depending upon your cell phone plan and your cell phone carrier’s text messaging rates.
Items you will need
- Ringtone download text message
- LG mobile phone
- Jupiterimages/Goodshoot/Getty Images