How to Cancel a Juno Internet Accountby C.D. Crowder
Juno provides both dial-up and DSL Internet service in over 8000 cities in North America. If you have a free dial-up account, you can cancel your account from your computer without contacting customer service. For unlimited dial-up, accelerated dial-up and DSL plans, you must cancel by phone. Juno doesn't allow you to cancel paid services online to prevent accidental cancellations. If you want to upgrade or downgrade to another Juno service, you'll still need to cancel your existing plan.
Cancel Free Account
Go to the Juno homescreen on your computer through your Juno service.
Click “Delete Account” on the Welcome Screen.
Click the name or email address for the account you want to delete.
Enter the account's password in the “Password” box.
Choose “Juno's central computers and this computer” and click “OK.”
Cancel Paid Services
Gather your Juno ID and the credit card you use to pay for the Juno service. You won't be able to cancel without both.
Call Juno's billing support department at 1-888-811-5866.
Tell the representative you want to cancel and provide the necessary information. You only need to verify the last four digits of your credit card. You will not be asked to give out your credit card number over the phone.
Wait for the representative to cancel your account and confirm the cancellation.
- Make note of the name of the representative you speak to along with the date and time you canceled. If any questions arise, you can easily provide details of who canceled your account and when the call occurred.
- For free accounts, no one, including you, will ever be able to create an account with the same user name.
- You must have remote access enabled on your account to delete a free account completely. The option is enabled by default.
Items you will need
- Juno Member ID
- Credit card used to pay for Juno service
- Jupiterimages/Brand X Pictures/Getty Images