How to Respond to Blog Commentsby eHow Internet Editor
Blogs are online daily diaries or news sources that cover a variety of topics. If you run a blog, your readers will be able to leave you comments. Responding to these comments is fairly easy and can help make your blog more fun to read.
Sign in to you blog account.
Read the comments left by your readers.
Scroll down to reach the comment box. If you don't see one, click on the "Comment" button under your blog post.
Fill in your name, email address and Web site if applicable.
Take a moment to think about what you want to say in response. Controversy and debate is fine for most blogs, but you should always be respectful of readers.
Write your comment.
Read over your comment to make sure that it is worded correctly and has no spelling or grammar mistakes. It should reflect your ideas and opinions completely.
Click on the "Submit" button to post your comment.
- check The more you respond to comments, the closer your readers will feel to you and the more likely they will be to continue reading your blog.
- check Always make the effort to be courteous when replying to people who post comments on your blog.
- check If you read a really interesting comment, you can respond by creating a whole new post about it.
- check Sometimes the best way to respond to a negative comment is to ignore it.
- close Avoid defaming another person's character and take care that you never publish any comment or post that is not true.